Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bid you all welcome! I am Melanie, the angel of music! I am 15 soon too be 16, and I live in USA(America), California. I am obsessed with music...especially with the musical "The Phantom of the Opera." I sing a lot of musical theater(Broadway) and just this year started singing opera. I am currently working on my musical I am writing, and hope to put in production this year...and tour it all over the USA and possibly overseas(England and Germany). You'll be seeing me on this board a lot(whether you like it or not LOL). See you around everyone!

~The Angel of Music~

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice to meet you Melanie! I saw the Phantom in Toronto when I was your age. That was 12 years ago! I was really into it then too... I still love to sing all the songs, but I am no longer able to hit all of Christine's high note like I used too :( Getting older :unsure: I'm glad you'll be posting a lot! Keep it up! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by DW@Jul 25 2004, 01:54 PM
Yippee!! Another cool kid on the block!!!
I love singing too Melanie! Hope that we can have a good discusison on singing too! :)
[snapback]382[/snapback]​
I hope so too! Yay! Someone who loves to sing too!!! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.