Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

The clock on my TC seems to be wrong. It is weirdly 2 hours behind the current time and I don't know what kind of setting did I change. The problem just emerged a few days ago and I don't know how to fix it. I did not manually change the time nor travel to any other time zones recently. Can anyone help? It doesn't bother me that much but I still want to fix it.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Hello people,

The clock on my TC seems to be wrong. It is weirdly 2 hours behind the current time and I don't know what kind of setting did I change. The problem just emerged a few days ago and I don't know how to fix it. I did not manually change the time nor travel to any other time zones recently. Can anyone help? It doesn't bother me that much but I still want to fix it.

Kevin
Where do you live?

·
Premium Member
Chicago (ex-Dublin)
2,282 Posts
Hello people,

Kevin
Click on "Settings" at the top of the page.

Left side of the page - "My Settings" - "My Account" - Click on "General Settings".

Scroll down to "Date and Time Settings" - "Time Zone" - Click on the drop box arrow and -

Make sure that "Central Time (US and Canada) is selected as your location states - "Chicago, IL"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts