Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've composed a piece for a full symphonic orchestra. It's called "12 seconds (last phone call") and it was written in a very hard moment of my life (in memory of all my hopes). Now I've decided to place it here for you to express your opinion.

You can download it here http://media.realmusic.ru/play/download/hifi/31973/196225/12_seconds_196225.mp3

It's and MP3 sound made by myself on PC with just Sonar 5 and Edirol Orchestra (not even a MIDI keyboard). If you are interested in this or that way I can send a full score to you in Finale 2005 format...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
It's awsome! Good use of motifs. I would say it sounded like film music. 7:30 in your peice is where you could make a lot of money! When are you getting that recorded? Are there any orchestras you could ask? It sounds like quality, just a bit too much bass - but that's my only criticism! Wow!

·
Registered
162 Posts
May I please have a score copy? I have Finale, so if you would be as kind to send to me? My e-mail is : [email protected]
Thanks!
Musically,
4/4player

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.