Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys have been the best at helping solve a piece of (unacredited) music in a film before!

I'd be so grateful for any help identifying an unacredited song in the film Cobalt Blue (2022) directed by Sachin Kundalkar. It's
first heard [at approx 19:17] in background of scene when (Tanay) walks in on (professor) reading a book? The song is sprinkled across the film and interweaves parts of the storyline.

There's no reference to this music whatsoever in end credits! I've looked everywhere online and can't find any information other than other people also searching to identify the song. I've uploaded about a minute of the track. Link:

·
Registered
32,579 Posts
You guys have been the best at helping solve a piece of (unacredited) music in a film before!

I'd be so grateful for any help identifying an unacredited song in the film Cobalt Blue (2022) directed by Sachin Kundalkar. It's
first heard [at approx 19:17] in background of scene when (Tanay) walks in on (professor) reading a book? The song is sprinkled across the film and interweaves parts of the storyline.

There's no reference to this music whatsoever in end credits! I've looked everywhere online and can't find any information other than other people also searching to identify the song. I've uploaded about a minute of the track. Link:

Shazam does not help, did you see this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shazam does not help, did you see this?

Thanks for your help in seeking to identify this song, Rogerx.

The original score to Cobalt Blue is composed by Clinton Cerejo but I don't believe includes the operatic song.

I hadn't come across the hungama link concerning there being an album by Hypersensation and Richard Brooks which mentions a "Cobalt Blue movie song", albeit the album was entitled "Cobalt Blue". It sounds more new age and timing wise was released in Nov 2018 which precedes the announcement that the Cobalt Blue novel would be adapted into a feature film for Netflix India.

I'll continue the search but it would be great if anyone can ask around to see whether somebody recognises the singer's voice?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts