Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times did I start my threads with question "why there is no such thread already"?

I have no idea but it was many times and this is another time when I have to ask this question because lack of Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini thread is such a scandal that it seems unbeliveable and I wouldn't belive it if I would learn already that there are many scandalous neglects on TC.

It would hurt me even more if someone would claim that he doesn't know full name of Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini and awaken in middle of the night and asked about it couldn't give correct answer.

I just want to say that Bellini > Verdi and if you want to make some really wild party then you should prepare Il Pirata and turn on something like last 20-30 seconds of last act when eveybody will feel like going mad on the dance floor, it could never fail.

Also, Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini is interesting case of "WTF DID HE LOOK LIKE ANAWAY" since almost every single portrait makes him look diffrent, it's phenomenon and no other composer of pre-photographic era has so many diffrent faces, but he surely was handsome dude.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts