Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally see the Nutcracker live in person every year but obviously won't this year. This could maybe be a chance for me to find a good video of it. I'll at least probably listen to my favorite audio recording conducted by Bonynge. Anyone have plans for any videos of the Nutcracker to watch or recordings you want to listen to?

·
Registered
32,515 Posts
I normally see the Nutcracker live in person every year but obviously won't this year. This could maybe be a chance for me to find a good video of it. I'll at least probably listen to my favorite audio recording conducted by Bonynge. Anyone have plans for any videos of the Nutcracker to watch or recordings you want to listen to?
Yesterday I did spin this one

Reactions: adriesba
G

·
Just seen the Nutcracker on sky arts which I recorded on Christmas day. Really superb performance
I think that was the Peter Wright/Australian Ballet production from 2014. Really superb artistry except for some of the orchestral playing which was pretty ordinary at times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.