Classical Music Forum banner
21 - 40 of 145 Posts

· Registered
8,237 Posts

· Registered
453 Posts
The 'Round Dance' from the ballet 'The Stone Flower' by Prokofiev has been going round and around in my head for weeks now. Probably due to the onset of age related mental problems. Or maybe it's just good music.

Very infectious - be warned

Ear-worms in literature - In what book does a murderer use an ear-worm to evade detection by the police?

Best Wishes
Metairie Road

· Registered
933 Posts
The 'Round Dance' from the ballet 'The Stone Flower' by Prokofiev has been going round and around in my head for weeks now. Probably due to the onset of age related mental problems. Or maybe it's just good music.

Very infectious - be warned

Ear-worms in literature - In what book does a murderer use an ear-worm to evade detection by the police?

Best Wishes
Metairie Road
Not surprising given its title. :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Registered
29,890 Posts
OOh, but that´s dangerous, could sink it deep in my soul too . I must be careful!:D
I don't trust them either. Better to just let it run its course.

Quite often, when people approach me with "small talk", I just play something in my head and simply pretend to listen to their words. Works great at boring family parties when I have absolutely nothing in common with the other attendees! :)

· Registered
1,397 Posts
I don't trust them either. Better to just let it run its course.

Quite often, when people approach me with "small talk", I just play something in my head and simply pretend to listen to their words. Works great at boring family parties when I have absolutely nothing in common with the other attendees! :)
That´s a nice and gentle socialization method. :)

21 - 40 of 145 Posts