Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this percussion instrument I hear a lot in film and TV soundtracks and I've been chomping at the bit to find out what it is! It almost sounds like a stick being dragged across some metal poles, producing a sort of clinging or ratchet sound.

you can hear it at 0:16 in this video:

and you can hear it at 0:30 in this video:

Please help! Thanks in advance
1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.