Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
534 Posts
I know just what you speak of. It also sounds like a horse clip-clopping along, right? I have heard them reffered to as just "wooden blocks" before, or just "the blocks." Maybe there is a real name for them, but if there is I don't know it.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.