Classical Music Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,780 Posts
Something I'm curious about: what is that percussion instrument that sounds sort of like the sound you would make by clicking your tongue (but much better, naturally :lol:)? It it some kind of wood block? I've heard it used in classical music.
Now if you mean something like that wooden sound in Prokofiev's orchetral works, it's simply indicated a Legno (wood) in the score ... listen to Alexander Nevsky Cantata for example ...
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.