1) you may vote once during your calendar day.
2) you have 10 points to distribute, but no composition may receive more than 4 points (deviating from the Bulldog games). Just copy/paste the latest board and add your votes.
3) there is no halfway elimination of compositions with low scores.
4) the game ends with the first composition to reach 80 points.
5) at the end of the round, the top ten compositions will be recognized, the top three will qualify for an extra game. If necessary, I will use a tiebreaker: the last time there was a difference between the works ending on the same number of points.
6) do not post negative remarks on any of these compositions, feel free to discuss them positively, and at any time you may post YouTube links to their works.
If there is anything unclear, just ask.
Ahmed Adnan Saygun - String Quartet No. 3, Opus 43 - 0
Dmitri Shostakovich - Cello Concerto no. 2 - 2 (+2)
Dimitri Shostakovich - String Quartet No. 11 in F minor, Op. 122 - 2 (+2)
Giacinto Scelsi - Uaxuctum - 2 (+2)
György Ligeti - Cello Concerto - 0
György Ligeti - Lux aeterna - 0
Iannis Xenakis - Terretektorh - 0
Igor Stravinsky - Requiem Canticles - 0
Reminder: you have 10 points, max 4 per composition, round ends at 80 points, top ten will be recognized, top three will qualify for an extra game
Joly Braga Santos - Symphony no. 5 "Virtus Lusitaniae" - 0
Leo Brouwer - Conmutaciones (for percussion and prepared piano) - 0
Malcolm Arnold – Fantasy for solo flute - 0
Mieczyslaw Weinberg - String Quartet No. 11 - 2 (+2)
Miklós Rózsa - Sinfonia Concertante, Opus 29 - 0
Paavo Heininen - Adagio - 0
Roberto Gerhard - Epithalamion - 0
Tōru Takemitsu - The Dorian Horizon - 2 (+2)