Classical Music Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is there a plus sign after the name of many members in "Currently Active Users"?

Hello People,

Just to satisfy my curiosity--why is there a plus sign after several members' names when I am checking the online dashboard? If you don't know what I am talking about, just enter talkclassical.com and scroll to the bottom. There is a "What's Going On?" section and the first sub-section is called "Currently Active Users", and it lists the names of the active users. If you check their names, you see a "+" after some of theirs names. What does that mean?

K

·
Premium Member
11,263 Posts
I'd be more worried if there was a cross next to any name rather than a plus sign. But seriously...yes, Phil Loves Classical scores a bullseye with the 'friends' explanation.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I just checked it up--I think Phil is kinda correct that friends will show up with a plus sign. But DaveM has no friend and does show up with a plus sign to me. What?!

Also, I am wondering what happened to Capt'n... What changed him so greatly...

·
Administrator
5,088 Posts
The + sign is an indication of who is on your contact list.

In other words: Contacts are people on your friends list
Friends are people who are both on your friends list, and their own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.