Classical Music Forum banner

Would the Universe be better off without Earth?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the Universe is moving away from Earth in all directions has the decision already been made and now it's only a matter of time... or should it have sooner..............:devil:

Some one had to vote yes, it was getting lopsided which is never good...

·
Registered
807 Posts
To address the OP.

The verdict is still out on this one. After all we haven't heard yet from Alpha Centauri, Vega, and the Greater Magellanic Cloud.

Would the Earth be better off without Humans?

Nature and History, I'm afraid, has given us the answer to this one.

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
To address the OP.

The verdict is still out on this one. After all we haven't heard yet from Alpha Centauri, Vega, and the Greater Magellanic Cloud.

Would the Earth be better off without Humans?
Nature and History, I'm afraid, has given us the answer to this one.
Speak for yourself, I speak with Alpha Centauri every morning with my transgalactic fish in my ear..........

·
Registered
807 Posts
Speak for yourself, I speak with Alpha Centauri every morning with my transgalactic fish in my ear..........
My bad. Totally forgot about that fellow. This conversation lark is quite the gas, isn't it?

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
My bad. Totally forgot about that fellow. This conversation lark is quite the gas, isn't it?
Have some coffee, Space Lag is such a problem- those guy from Pleiades Epsilon are always calling collect and telling me I have a virus on my windows, I tell them I have already got double glazing thanks............

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.